Wellness & Acupuncture
Diet and Lifestyle Matter
Science supports that improving health and wellness can support optimal fertility, and at Hannam Fertility we have naturopaths who can help you.
As an example, a recent study from a team at Harvard University found that a particular dietary pattern in those undergoing IVF was associated with a 56% probability of a live birth, compared to 32% probability in those who had a diet least consistent with this pattern. This dietary pattern is known as the Profertility diet. There is also a large body of evidence that addresses the macronutrient composition of the diet as well as specific foods and their impact on fertility.
Our naturopathic team can help work with you to implement the dietary modifications that are right for you.
Who Can Benefit?
- If you want to work on egg or sperm quality, optimizing weight, if you have PCOS, endometriosis, or a thin endometrial lining
- If you are looking to optimize natural conception and wellness
- If you want to know how diet, exercise, nutritional supplements can help your fertility
- If you could use help managing your stress
By working with our team of naturopaths at HFC, you can be certain that all the members of your care team are communicating with each other and can easily access your relevant health information.
Working with an ND that has a focus in fertility care means that our team is up to date on relevant information on natural approaches to fertility and also on your care plan from the rest of your fertility team at HFC.
For more information about our team and their approach please visit atozfertility.com
*Naturopathic care is not covered by OHIP but most extended health care plans have some coverage. Please check with your provider.
Acupuncture for Fertility Support is Available
for Hannam Fertility Patients!
A number of studies show associations with acupuncture and better fertility outcomes.
Acupuncture can help promote blood flow to pelvic organs and also can support
relaxation and stress reduction.
When to use acupuncture:
- Leading up to IVF retrieval
- Leading up to embryo transfer and on the day of embryo transfer
- To support thin endometrial lining
- To support cycle regularity in some individuals
- To increase pelvic blood flow
- To support stress reduction
Our naturopathic team can provide acupuncture on-site for
Hannam Fertility Centre patients.
If you have further questions or want help booking, please
reach out at email@example.com
Ready to Get Started With One of Our Naturopaths?